CHECK OUT MY PORTFOLIO - WINE TOURISM UK 💼
Today's highlight is Wine Tourism UK.
The Wine Tourism UK guide was designed to give you a pictorial guide through the British wine regions, food and wine events, festivals and other tourist attractions. This easy to read guide was an invaluable source of information to all visitors to the various regions of the UK.
There is host of information on the 7 major wine regions of England, starting your journey from Kent in the South East to Lancashire in the North West and across the border into Wales. The introduction outlines what you can see and do in each region and details every wine estate and popular food and drink festival.
• Presents an insight into this specialised market • Is indispensable to visitors from both home and abroad
• Details of local amenities (hotels, B&B’s, restaurants and other tourist attractions)
• Information on the main food and wine events in all the wine regions
• An informative region by region guide including contact details for events and wine estates
• Regional maps
• A full map of England & Wales
DISTRIBUTION • Leading UK food & wine events • Internet channels • Tourist information bureaus • Wine estates
• Various stores & outlets
• RRP £15.00
• Print run: 20,000 minimum
• Frequency: annual
• An essential medium for marketing to a prestigious and fast growing market